This blog is different than most you have encountered and will encounter. I’ll tell you what you can expect to find here, what you won’t find here and how to use this blog to your best benefit.
What you will NOT find here:
- Reblogged posts.
- Many posts.
- Information overload.
- 3D horrific news.
- Cabal plans and schemes.
- Energy updates or reports of my own symptoms as I am not having much of anything going on for me personally along those lines since I completed my own ascension process in early 2011 and I am obviously no longer doing energetic service work for others and haven’t been since before fall equinox 2014. I didn’t start this blog until 2015. I am in ultimate BE mode, doing almost nothing outwardly and too tired from planetary ascension work to do much “out there” even if I actually wanted to.
What you WILL find here:
- Fundamentals of healing and empowerment for ALL levels / facets of your being – body, mind, emotions, spirit. It’s the stuff that really matters for your healing… without the distractions of all that “out there” stuff. In these few posts, you may find more useful information than what you will find in whole servers full of other blogs. Fundamentals are timeless and as long as someone, anyone still needs to heal then those healing fundamentals still apply.
- Information about making a Divine connection and getting Divine guidance, which is the best guidance you’ll get, so I hope to help you get there. Then there’s no place you can’t go, nothing you can’t do.
- Teachings of fishing instead of giving of fishes. I want you empowered! I don’t want you dependent on me (or anyone). I’d love to serve as your mentor… but not your guru… nor your babysitter… nor your leaning post… nor as your “friend” per se – I say this because I’d heard it said once that a friend wants your approval, but a mentor wants your success. Yep. Frankly my dear, I don’t gaf (give a f*ck) about your “approval”. I. want. your. success! No doubt about it. I KNOW you’re big boys ‘n girls… whether you realize that yet or not… but I and others are happy to hold that space for you while you get there. I think you will find that I will hold you to the level you are at – an analogy: if I had two kids, one 5-year-old and one 15-year-old, you can bet I’d hold the 15-yo to a higher standard, to a higher level of responsibility. I do that with lightworkers also – with increased awareness comes increased responsibility! (Sometimes the “15-year-old” lightworkers act like 2-year-olds when they are held to a higher standard than the “5-year-old” lightworkers. Wah. lol)
- Tales of my friend’s and my work above the veil (3D consciousness veil) to assist this planetary ascension. Not all beings above the veil (atv) are light, love and wonderful. It may not be who you suspect. Don’t think our atv adventures don’t apply to you. And we’re not the only ones who are onto this. Many have come to call some of this “false light”, which could apply to dis/misinformation from either above or below the veil.
- Updates on the state of the ascension.
How best to utilize this blog:
- First, it’s the kind of blog that’s just flat meant to be read. It never really was a daily diary-type blog. Just over 100 posts and some are just short & silly and some just songs.
- If you’re new to this whole ascension gig, then start reading from the very first post – also see RECENT POSTS (footer) or ARCHIVES (footer & sidebar) menus.
- If you’re not-so-new to this, then look at the titles (see RECENT POSTS list at bottom of every post & page) and see what you are drawn to.
- Don’t wait for a new post to come out – there won’t be many.
If / when you feel moved to, return to this blog and read something you haven’t yet.
- Reread posts to see if you pick up on more or are inspired with more details yourself.
- Read comments – good information being shared there. From the home page, you can see which posts have comments – look just under post titles.
See post “Definition of Terms” to see how I define some terms I use and who I’m referring to… regardless of how others define things, at least you’ll know where I’m coming from.