This blog is different than most you have encountered and will encounter. I’ll tell you what you can expect to find here, what you won’t find here and how to use this blog to your best benefit.
What you will NOT find here:
- Reblogged posts. Want to read those? Go to the originator.
- MANY posts.
- Information overload.
- 3D horrific news.
- Cabal plans and schemes.
- Energy updates or reports of my own symptoms as I am not having much of anything going on for me personally along those lines since I completed my own ascension process in early 2011 and I am obviously not doing energy work for others and haven’t been since before fall equinox 2014. I didn’t start this blog until 2015. That means if you’re not where I’m at and yet you’re drawn here, then you’re probably one of those who are being asked presently to step up more in your service to the planet and others, taking the baton from folks like myself. I am in ultimate BE mode, doing almost nothing outwardly and too tired from planetary ascension work to do much “out there” even if I actually wanted to.
What you WILL find here:
- Fundamentals of healing and empowerment for ALL levels / facets of your being – body, mind, emotions, spirit. It’s the stuff that really matters for your healing… without the distractions of all that “out there” stuff. In these few posts, you may find more useful information than what you will find in whole servers full of other blogs. Fundamentals are timeless and as long as someone, anyone still needs to heal then those healing fundamentals still apply.
- Tales of my friend’s and my work above the veil to assist this planetary ascension. Not all beings above the veil (atv) are light, love and wonderful. It may not be who you suspect. Don’t think our atv adventures don’t apply to you. And we’re not the only ones who are onto this.
- Updates on the state of the ascension.
How best to utilize this blog:
- First, it’s the kind of blog that’s just flat meant to be read. It never really was a daily diary-type blog. Just over 100 posts and some are just short & silly and some just songs.
- Look at the titles (see Recent Posts list at bottom of every post & page) and see what you are drawn to.
- Don’t wait for a new post to come out – there won’t be many.
If / when you feel moved to, return to this blog and read something you haven’t yet.
- Reread posts to see if you pick up on more or are inspired with more details yourself.
- Read comments – good information being shared there. From the home page, you can see which posts have comments, look just under post titles.
See post “Definition of Terms” to see how I define the terms I use and who I’m referring to… regardless of how others define things, at least you’ll know where I’m coming from.